Attorney & Staff Profiles
Conway Attorney Fritzie Vammen
The law office of Fritzie Moore Vammen, Attorney at Law, P.A., in Conway, Arkansas, provides diligent, detailed and analytical legal representation. Our lawyer, Fritzie Vammen, has practiced almost exclusively in the area of Social Security Disability law since 1986. Whether you need assistance filing or appealing a claim, our attorney can provide efficient and personalized legal help.
She is a sustaining member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives, Inc. She has presented numerous lectures to lawyers on Social Security Disability related topics titled “Tacking complex social security law issues”, “Handling a social security disability case” and “Social security disability boot camp”.
She has also taught courses at the National Business Institute. She is experienced in Veteran’s Disability Compensation and Pension. She is a sustaining member of the National Organization of Veteran’s Advocates, Inc. She is certified to practice before the Veterans Administration, which requires continuing education courses in Veterans’ law. She is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans’ Claims.
- Associate of Arts, Paralegal Science – Colorado Technical University (August, 2011)
- Ten years legal office experience (real estate, tax, family, social security disability)
- Bachelor of Science in Sociology, University of Central Arkansas,
- Psychology and Political Science minors
- Over 10 years experience in the medical information review and research field.
- Senior at Hendrix College, studying Politics and History
- Will graduate in May with a Bachelor of Arts, and then will attend law school
- Interned with Blueprint Partners, a public affairs consultancy firm in Brussels, Belgium
- Member, Phi Alpha Theta (History Honors Society)
- Recipient of Hendrix Vocal Music Scholarship and participant in the Choir
We are ready to listen, ready to help and ready to win. To schedule a consultation, call us at 501-327-7000. You may also contact us online.